Langsung ke konten utama

Smartphone Apps that you love

Assalamualaikum, wr.wb

at this meeting I will discuss the task given my lecturer about,
there are two applications that I frequently use, in two of the application I got the info about my college.
line and fuel is an application that I often use to get information and often to peers in the region and even outside the region.
not only two applications that I like, a lot of applications that I need, for example, camera, music, and much more, the reason I liked the application line, because the application is very easy to use even we can create a group that is very much, even with friend to hundreds, not like this app BBM can only add friends no more than five
twenty people. Even so I am very happy with the application. with more and more sophisticated applications will be
membantuk us in obtaining more information, domestically and abroad.
possible so that I can explain about the applications I prefer

walaikumsallam, wr.wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

mail me ten years ago and for ten years to come

assalamualaikum, wr.wb  okay at the eighth meeting I will discuss a letter to ten years ago and ten years to come.  quite a very long story this time I discuss the letter. okay just to the letter sepiluh years ago. This discuss my ideals who wishes to become a police officer, was quite stressful my goal this time, there are parents who agree and some who disagree with that choice, and in the end I decided to understand the situation of the condition of the circumstances to My family finances. and for ten years to come I want to be seoarang manager in a company that I dream, but it seems it did not go as I thought, so many obstacles and barriers should I live to reach my dream that one.  okay maybe that's all I can ceritan about the ideals and wishes me in the past and in the future.  Wassalamualaikum, wr.wb.

Your karaoke song of choice and why

assalamualaikum, wr.wb. Okay ....!!! at the seventh meeting of this I will discuss about Your karaoke song of choice and why. Very much a favorite song that I like friends, who would have been a song about love, friendship and family, aduhhh would bring. And no doubt the friends also feel the same as I feel. When reminded about a person or a friendship, definitely add klezmer and feel there is a lack in our lives, especially those of us who are much the same family, and no doubt always felt lonely friends. And I don't just love on one song only, lots of karaoke songs that I often sing it friends. But in my blogg this time I can only mention a few of the song just a friend, maybe in an upcoming assignment I will attach the songs more friends. Okay we go about the first song seeakan, which deals with friends in my life. There may be also entered in the lives of friends, too, but this time the song is very developed sense of man's really friends, and no doubt appropriately titl...

ART IN AMERICA ( FUNG WAH BIENNIAL ) By Erick Lyle

In 1997, fung wah lines began operating services between rateCurbside cut-Chinatown new York and boston. Just a few years later, many competitors popping up for Chinese immigranst shuttle from city to city co. East Coast. These days, young workers face high rent cultural and teaching position of ownership of the rare songs that move in search of work. Last year, the artists and writers dushko petrovich, who lives in brooklyn but taught at several schools in New England, launching additional commuting weekly, a newsletter for nomads like her instructor. Kickstarter campaign success and the next media sensation suggested he hit a chord with a large demographic. With every city in the Northeast only fifteen dollars a ticket, cheap bus Chinatowns can be unacknowledged glue holding together the world economy is performing arts. This March, flux factory, a program and a performance was held in queens, fung wah bus, biennial exhbition twenty-five artists who make site-specific work for on the...